Sunday 7 October 2012

Starship Troopers - Grizzly and Cougar Suits.

Well its a small world.. I was hunting on ebay and spotted some Starship Troopers Grizzly suits and some cougar suits for auction. One box each. The location was not far away.
Turns out to be a fellow gamer I know.

Anyhow my luck held and I won them. I won't go into the details as it was a treat to my self for a new job I just got.

So now I have 36 power suits for my SST collection.
24 Cougars and 12 Grizzly suits.
Should be enough now for a reasonably sized power suit platoon for my MI.



Another recent ebay win unfortunately arrived broken and badly packed. So now trying to resolve that with the seller. Who so far has not replied to any comms. So I suspect it will be another dispute via the resolution centre!

Oh well.

No comments: